San Francisco Employment Law Attorney
Our firm represents people and businesses in employment law matters including counseling services, drafting and review of employment agreements, and litigation. In each case, we seek cost-efficient solutions to serve the best interests of the person or company we serve.
When reviewing employee contracts and in litigation, David Lipson benefits from thirty-eight years of legal experience and a history of representing both plaintiffs and defendants. By representing both sides, David Lipson is best able to anticipate the legal theories and trial strategies of opposing counsel, thus providing our clients with a distinct advantage in employment cases.
Some of the employment law services we provide for people and businesses include:
- Employment discrimination: age, race, sex, disability, and religion
- Sexual harassment
- Whistleblower and retaliation actions
- Trade secrets
- Covenants not to compete and covenants not to solicit
- Violations of public policy
- Unfair competition
- Broker and investment banker representation
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Counseling of employers and employees regarding employment at-will issues, separation agreements, severance agreements, and NDAs (non-disclosure agreements)
The focus of our firm is our unique dedication to quality. We do not seek a large volume practice. Instead, we engage in a select number of cases and handle them with care. Each client we serve, whether a business or a person, receives our undivided attention, creativity, and effort.
Representation for People
If you have suffered discrimination or other wrongful action in the workplace, our firm can help. Schedule an appointment to learn more about your rights. No person should have to suffer discrimination or harassment at their place of employment.